Are you facing [pii_email_304b9b27d538415a4ade] error on MS Outlook? Worry not, here are some great solutions to fix the error quick and easily.
Microsoft Outlook is a vital part of our day by day communication life. It’s used to ship and obtain emails from individuals with whom we’ve established a connection. Issues go nicely and typically they do not.
Sometimes things work fine and sometimes get problems. Outlook also has too many issues or errors and when we face some problems we try to fix them with different hacks to all problems and [pii_email_304b9b27d538415a4ade] error is also one of those errors.
A minor disturbance in the Outlook Email Settings can easily prevent you from accessing unlimited features of this application. One can easily correct the Outlook Email Settings to get rid of these annoying issues effectively. In case you see [pii_email_304b9b27d538415a4ade] error code, it implies that your Outlook doesn’t work appropriately.
What Are the Reasons that are causing [pii_email_304b9b27d538415a4ade] error?
The following are some obvious reasons that may cause the error to occur:
- The error can pop up if a user uses multiple accounts without clearing the cache and cookies.
- It can also result from an improper installation of Microsoft Outlook software on the device.
- The error comes up on Outlook; when opened can be due to non-updation of the latest version.
- Sometimes the error may be unidentifiable by the user. The support team can help the best to know the reason in such cases.
Different methods to fix [pii_email_304b9b27d538415a4ade] error code
Method 1: Update the Microsoft Outlook
Not being updated with the latest version can be the first glitch from the user end.
- Check if your PC or laptop supports the latest version of Outlook. If it supports, update the Outlook and remove the former version.
- Updating the former version will retrieve your files in the new version.
- If a new Microsoft Office was installed, one might have to take the essential files’ backup.
- Go for easy file transfer. If Outlook still shows an error, one should contact customer service.
Method 2: Clearing the cookies and cache
Not clearing the cookies and cache is another common thing to the users experiencing the error.
- One should go to the File and option and go for clearing the Outlook cookies and cache.
- Once done, one should log out of the Microsoft Outlook accounts. If one uses multiple accounts, log out of all the accounts.
- Restart or shut down the laptop and start the laptop again. Open the Microsoft account. The problem should be resolved.
- If the error continues, go to choose the third option and solve the issue.
Method 3: Choosing an auto repair tool
- Go for checking the information about the software program with the aid of using going to the manipulate panel and the tool’s characteristic setup.
- Turn at the Office 365 utility and pick the Microsoft utility for the repair. Change the button on the begin of the utility and choose the kind of restore required.
- Click on a restore and observe the instructions at the display screen of the window.
- Try going for the internet model of the solving tool. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. If the utility does now no longer work, visit touch the technicians.
Method 4: Removing third party email application
Sometimes, having more than one email application can hinder the working of Microsoft Outlook.
- It is due to the conflict between two email applications and creates issues whenever an individual uses it.
- One must remove the untrusted source or the third-party application from the computer to cater to a smoother working.
- Once removed, check by reopening Microsoft Outlook to see if the error has been resolved.
Different reasons may contribute to a similar error in different user’s working gadgets.
Method 5: Change your server port number
Sometimes the error also can be caused by server problems. you’ll solve it within the following ways.
First, open your Outlook. attend Account Settings, click the e-mail and choose your email account from the list. a replacement window will open together with your email account. Now attend different settings. There you’ll find the web email settings. Click thereon . Click the Advanced tab and alter the SMTP number from 465 to 587. Save the changes, restart Outlook, and see if the error has been resolve.
Method 6: Check & Delete the Duplicate Accounts
To do so, from the Outlook, tap on the menu. Within Menu, scroll down and choose the Open Record Settings. additionally , choose the Mailing tab. Now, within the Rundown, you ought to inspect the copy account and choose them. the subsequent thing that you simply must do is to get rid of all the copy accounts from the Microsoft Account.
Most of the Microsoft Outlook mistakes arise because of issues and system faults within side the set up process. One need to first move for clean and feasible methods of fixing problems that may be performed with the aid of using an individual. It takes less difficult steps and may be performed with the aid of using any person. If the trouble is chronic and does now no longer solve, contacting Microsoft’s primary workplace or calling in a technician may be the best. The assist to appearance into, identify, and mitigate the trouble, and render clean operating software program to the user.